Thursday, December 31

Returns for 2009

7comments

  1. Hi Kay,

    Thanks for your views. For me, I think 2010 will be a "Year of Dividends" as capital gains will be much harder to eke out considering the strong run-up in equities during 2009.

    Happy New Year!

    Cheers,
    Musicwhiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Musicwhiz,

    I agree with you. I guess 2010 will be a more relaxing year actually since I will probably be waiting for dividends then capital gains. Happy New Year to you too !

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder if you have shared us your portfolio in the blog...for our reference of your strategy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Spencer,

    I would prefer not to reveal my portfolio in the public. Perhaps I will reveal a few years down the road.

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you would be able to share, what was your annualized return last year?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    For the annualized return for 2009, I have not compute it yet so I'm not able to share the return.

    Kay

    ReplyDelete