Monday, July 27

Investing edge

3comments

  1. Thanks for sharing such great post, according to me make a proper analysis of sectors where you want to invest and also see the compatibility and the profitability of that sectors is the perfect way to invest. The professional attitude of investment is like you should invest for long term and don’t follow the crowd. For more details on how to invest in the stock market refer http://www.prime-targeting.com/tips-on-how-to-invest-in-the-stock-market/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree and perhaps someone should tracks the performance of analyst recommendation to prove this. However, I still like to occassionally look at analyst report for catalyst or industry I have no clue in.

    Currently, I am trying to take a contrarian view of analysis and trying to only look at the troubled company instead of good company. I hope I can slowly learn the various issues that can lead to a company from a great IPO to a troubled stock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Thein Rong,

    Analyst's reports are useful for me with regards to the statistics and the numbers they are providing. Similarly, it is also a good start with regards to an introduction to any unfamiliar industries.

    All the best to you in taking this approach. I do think this approach can work if you are buying into a good company that is in some kind of resolvable trouble.

    Kay

    ReplyDelete