Friday, October 23

Is that investment safe ?

2comments

  1. i has an offshore 'gold' account with citibank singapore. It left me bankrupt. I had all my savings in the account and they hit me with extorniate fees and strange account activity. They told me they were managing my money for me to gain better interest and they made complete mess off my finances. They lost $28000 U.S.D
    I.M.H.O. I definately would [b]NOT[/b] recommend citi bank. I have heard many simillar stories from so many people who have lost money putting they're savings with citibank. choose another bank or invest wisely
    good luck with your investments and savings.
    Good luck with your future investments everyone.
    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barry,

    I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Do consider thoroughly before you put your capital into any investments.

    Kay

    ReplyDelete